About The Company :
IGATE, a part of Capgemini group, is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
Registrations open for IGATE Pool Campus scheduled event for B.E / B.Tech students graduated in the year 2015 , event will be held at Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology
Company Name : IGATE
Company Website : www.igate.com
Job Location : Across India Offices
Position : Software Engineer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the job link expires
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / Btech / MCA fresher’s graduating in 2015 are only eligible to participate
- Branches : Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology/ Computer Application /Electrical Engineering
- Candidates must have 60% and above in all academics – 10th, 12th and graduation (1st sem to 8th sem aggregate = 60% and above)
- Candidates must not have any gaps in education
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should be ready to sign a 2 year service agreement
- Candidates should be ready to work in any of the company’s offices in India.
- Candidates should be ready to work in any of the business Units/service lines within the company
- Applicant id email along with venue detail( will be communicated through email).
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Pan card copy/ Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card.