About The Company :
IGATE, a part of Capgemini group, is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
Registrations open for IGATE Off Campus Drive scheduled event for B.E / B.Tech students graduated in the year 2015 from MP and Chhattishgarh Universities.
Company Name : IGATE
Company Website : www.igate.com
Job Location : Across India Offices
Position : Software Engineer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the job link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 Batch
- B.E./B.Tech Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology
- Candidates MUST have 60% and above (from 10th onwards) in academics
- Students passing out from MP & CG universities are only allowed
- Candidates MUST not have any gaps in education
Applicants must comply with the following terms:
- Sign a 2-year service agreement
- Work in any of the company’s offices in India
- Work in any of the business units / service lines within the company
Students needs to carry a hardcopy of their updated resume, Marksheet, Valid ID Proof along with a passport size photograph.
This drive is only for 2015 Passouts
Please note that CITOP does not charge anything from students and colleges for campus placements
- No Hall Ticket or Email is required.
- No Acknowledgement for the registration will be sent.
- After the registration, the students have to directly report to college.