IDinsight recruitment hiring for the freshers for the role of Junior Data Scientist & Data Engineer in New Delhi. Candidates having 0-4 years of experience B.S./B.S.E. degree in Applied Math, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, or Similar Technical Field are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
IDinsight Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Jr. Data Scientist & Data Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- B.S./B.S.E. degree in Applied Math, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, or Similar Technical Field
- 0 to 4 years of relevant experience
Preferred Qualifications For Data Scientist:
- Experience working on optimization and unsupervised learning problem.
- Experience working with SQL, custom APIs and AWS products like RDS, EC2, and Lambda.
- Experience working with GIS software such as QGIS.
- Experience working with satellite imagery / remote sensing data.
Preferred Qualifications For Data Engineer:
- Experience working with popular data engineering platforms like Airflow, PySpark, and Kafka.
- Experience working with a cloud hosting platform, preferably AWS.
- Experience working with devops tools like Docker and Terraform.
- Experience working with R and R Shiny.
- Proficiency working in Python is required. Please do not apply if you are not proficient in standard data science packages in Python (numpy, pandas, scikit learn, etc.). The application will ask you specific questions on your Python abilities.
- Proficiency in understanding and coding standard supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms and components of the data science pipeline – data cleaning, feature selection, cross-validation, parameter tuning, etc.
- Sound foundations in statistics and probability.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working with clients to understand their needs: Understanding their current processes and pain points and identifying which of these can be framed as a tractable data science problem.
- Wrangling/cleaning government or client data: from extracting data from SQL databases and making api calls to scraping websites and cleaning survey data.
- Designing, testing, improving various algorithms: From OOTB scikit-learn algorithms to bespoke ones.
- Synthesising, visualizing, and communicating results: Dashboards, plots, interactive viz, presentations and reports
- Working with other team members to test and deploy these solutions.
IDinsight is hiring full-time junior data scientists (0 to 4 years of relevant experience) to grow our machine learning and broader data science capabilities. In this role the data scientist will work with project teams and clients to use advanced analytics to drive social impact. You may build models that help locate out of school children, optimize routing of community health workers, identify infants with high mortality risk, or make credit scoring possible for the unbanked for the first time.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the job expires.
Apply Link (Jr. Data Scientist): Click Here To Apply
Apply Link (Jr. Data Engineer): Click Here To Apply