IBM Recruitment 2019 | Associate System Engineer | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/BTech/MCA
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Job Location : Across India
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Job ID: 263330BR
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree: B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering /Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation/ Information and Communication
- 2018 & 2019 Batch
Also Apply: Latest Freshers Job In India
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How To Apply :
Apply with Employee Referral for better chances of getting the interview call. Approach IBM Employees for the referral.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Interview date and venue will be communicated to your registered email id