IBM – GTS | Pooled Off Campus For 2018 & 2019 Passed out @ Chennai Institute of Technology on 10th & 11th Of August 2019
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Software Engineer
Salary : ₹ 3 – 4 LPA
Date of Drive: 10 & 11 August 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Chennai Institute of Technology
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Course Completion Year: 2018/2019(Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. 10th / 12th – No Constrain.
- No current /past backlogs.
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Recruitment Drives
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical & HR Interview
- Online Exam – 10th August
- Face to Face Interview – 11th August
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
How To Apply :
Registration is mandatory for the participation.
Apply Link: Click Here