IBM Pooled Off Campus For 2018 & 2019 Passed out @ VTU on 17th August 2019
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Security Analyst
Salary : ₹ 3.6 LPA
Date of Drive: 17th August 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019. No back logs
- B.E/B.Tech/ 3 years full time Diploma / BCA (Specified branches only)
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Recruitment Drives
Security Analyst Roles and Responsibilities
As a Security Analyst, you will
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
- Be responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident and report to the concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to security framework
Selection Process :
- Selection Process
- Initial Screening
- ACAT Online Test
- WSI Online Test
- Group Discussion (if required)
- Personal Interview
- Last Date To Apply: 15th August
- Face to Face Interview – 17th August
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
How To Apply :
Students who have studied Cyber security/ Data Security/ Network Security or similar subjects as a separate course or as a subject in BE/B.Tech only are eligible to apply for this post.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Interview date and venue will be communicated to your registered email id