About The Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Position : Associate System Engineer
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2017 Batch
- Degree: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / B.Tech + M.Tech Integrated Degree (2017 pass-out batch)
- B.E/B.Tech: Branches with specialization in GIS / Remote Sensing.
- M.E/M.Tech: Branches with specialization in GIS / Remote Sensing.
- Minimum Percentage: Graduation and Post-Graduation, e.g., B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / MTech) – 65% or 6.5 CGPA School (SSLC or Xth, HSC /PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent) – 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- No current backlogs
How To Apply :
Interested & Eligible candidates from 2017 passing out Batch with GIS / Remote Sensing are requested to apply for the position of “Associate System Engineer“. at IBM on or before 18th February 2017
Registration Link : Click Here
More Info : Click Here