IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/B.Tech/ MCA/ME/MTech
IBM Recruitment drive on 27-01-2020 (online test) & interviews on 29-01-20 at PCCOE, Nigdi, Pune for current final year 2020 Batch BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/MTech (CS,IT, EE, Robotics, ISE, CSE, ECE, EIE, AEIE, EEE, ETE) students at 9:00 am. Criteria 58%. Already appeared students can not appear again.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Job Location : Across India
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Course Completion Year: 2020
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E./M.Tech/MS– 58% or 5.8 CGPA.
- SSLC / Xth, HSC / PUC / XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 58% or 5.8 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No current backlogs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap before the link expires.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply