IBM Off Campus Drive – Employee Referral – Associate System Engineer – 2015 / 2016 Batch – Sep 2016 – Across India :
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/-
Location: Across India
Job Requisition ID : 60180BR
Last Date to Apply : 5 Sep 2016
Expected Date of Drive : 17-19 Sep 2016
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA / ME / MTech
- Specialisation : Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology/Information Science Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science and information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data engineering, Information Security, Software Systems, Web Technology
- Percentage Criteria :
- 65% in Bachelors and Post-Graduation (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech and MCA)
- 60% in School (SSLC or Xth, HSC/PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent)
- No Standing Arrears / backlogs
IBM Selection process:
- Online Test
- Aptitude Test [ Click Here to give mock test ]
- Business Communication
Job Description :
In the role, you will design applications, write code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies. We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Effective communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
How To Apply :
Apply through Employee Referral on or before 5 Sep 2016. Job Requisition ID is 60180BR.
Ask IBM Employee to refer you to this job id.