The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Role: Technical Support
Job Location : Bangalore
Batch Allowed: 2014 & 2013 passed out
- Any Graduate, BSc / BCA / MCA / B.E. / B.Tech – 2013 & 2014 passed outs.
- Candidates should be willing to join immediately
Date of drive: 12th October 2014
Time: 8.30 AM
Walk in Venue:
United Institute of Technology – Coimbatore
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Required Skill Sets:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Willing to work in shifts (Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.)
For Registration: Click Here
Note: All eligible candidates can directly participate the selection. Individual call letter will not be sent to candidate. www.apuzz.com