About The Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Location : Across India
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/- Per Annum
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Date of Drive : 8th February 2017
SAHYADRI COLLEGE 0F ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
Sahyadri Campus, Adyar, Mangalore – 575007, Karnataka, India.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree / Branches :
- B.E/B.Tech : Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Instrumentation Engineering
- M.E./ M.Tech : Computer Science, Computer Science andEngineering, Computer Science and Information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Software Systems. Web Technology
- Minimum Percentage: Graduation and Post-Graduation, e.g., B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / MTech) – 65% or 6.5 CGPA
- School (SSLC or Xth, HSC /PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent) – 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- No current backlogs.
- Open to candidates from any college across the country
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test ( 18 series and 18 quantitative aptitude ) – each question has time limit of 2 min 15 seconds
- English Assessment ( 22 Questions )
- Java Program (One Program to write and compile in 45 minutes). For Example:
- i) WAP to print next to last word of a sentence
- ii)WAP to remove the vowels from the input string
- iii) WAP to convert uppercase to lower case and vice versa of
a given string or sentence
- iv) WAP to print the reverse
- v) WAP to print the desired character from a string or search a char in a string.
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here