IBM Internship 2020 For Freshers | BE/BTech | Across India
IBM hiring freshers for the recruitment of Interns In Pan India. Candidates from Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field preferred are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Market
Experience Required: 0 years
- Strong Programming skills and coding
- Be a part of programming team and be a team player
- Adaptablity and Flexibility
- As Cloud Developer, you will perform a key role in the growing and dynamic IBM Cloud organization. As a developer for Cloud Pak System (CPS) product
- You will be focused on development of CPS software components; interfacing with architect, product management & development teams across locations, and end users, to solve complex problems.
- You will be part of a strong, modern team culture driven to create world-class development and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a rapidly growing organization with dynamic opportunities. Each day
- You will attend daily team scrums and project meetings to make important contributions in the development and architecture of automated solutions to continue building and optimizing our cloud and deployment infrastructure.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer with Hybrid Cloud – Cloud Pak System team, you will work with the Dev/Test team to develop and support features for CPS software product roadmap.
How To Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply