The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM. It has facilities in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Chandigarh, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: End User Support (EUS
Salary/Package: 2.2 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Job Location: Hyderabad & Bangalore
Date of Drive: 21stDecember 2013
Batch Allowed: 2014
Chandigarh Group of Colleges GC Landran
Pincode – 140307
- B.Tech, MBA, MCA, Any Graduate (10+2+3), Any Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+3) Without any backlog.
- Fluency in communication skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills.
- Should ready to work in shifts (24X7).
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer. Strong computer skills required.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet,LAN/WAN.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation .
- Neutral accent
Providing Voice support to Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End User sacross North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails /chats regarding technical issues for end users. Remote Infrastructure support delivery.Perform problem cause analysis. Resolve routine customer problem. Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvement.Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity &analysis. Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
- V & A
Note: You are requested to intimate all the students of 2014 passing out batch accordingly. The eligible and interested students are required to get registered themselves online at our college website: www.cgc.edu.in at the provided link and only online registered students will entertain.