The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Job ID: GBS-0668876
Position type: Student/Internship
Position: Application Developer
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) helps clients by providing management consulting, systems integration, and application management services. GBS brings together a rich portfolio of innovative business solutions, advanced skills with the unmatched advantage of integrating hardware, software, research and high-value services delivery.
• Role: The candidate will be responding to production issues/tickets generated by end user/client within the appropriate SLA limit.
1. Proactively monitor jobs running for the application to ensure application is available and detect for any early warnings
2. Work with the team in resolving production issues/tickets www.apuzz.com
3. Helping the team out with adhoc queries raised by the client/end users
1. Knowledge about .NET environment
2. Knowledge of creation, execution of SQL queries
3. Good communication and coordination skills
4. Good logical reasoning skills
Apply Link: Click here