IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: IT Security Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|ATOS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
IT Security Analyst – Health check & Patch Management
Handle Health check requests, identify deviations and raise exceptions. Coordinate with other competencies to resolve and close the issues related to non-compliances. Possess the ability to work on more than one account besides maintaining data accuracy and integrity. Tracker APAR/Patches and close with Proper Evidence
Roles & Responsibility:
• This role demands the incumbent to perform multiple roles related to the delivery of security & risk management services to a client.
• Execute health checking activities using approved ‘end-to-end’ strategic automated tools e.g. Fusion, IEM, BigFix Health check tool.
• Identify deviations and raise such exceptions on CIRATS(Compliance Issues Risk and APAR Tracking System) ensuring that all relevant data is included on the CIRATS record in accordance with documented procedures
• Summarize findings and recommended corrective measures
• Strong English knowledge both verbal and written communication is a must
• Advises leadership of the technical and business risks of identified exposures
• Manage operational Risk and ensure open risks are tracked. Also work with account team and service lines to have it Mitigated
• Ensure NCI’s / APARS / ITT’s do not go Over due by either getting it closed or taking necessary extension
• Effective administration & Inter personal skills
• Ability to work in a team and individually
• Competent PC user proficient in Lotus Smartsuite and Microsoft Office products
• Familiar with Security Testing tools — Symantec ESM, IBM SCM as examples
• Excellent English communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Good analytical skills
• Basic RACF knowledge e.g. use of various commands, Operating System Resources (OSRs) ISPF panels etc.
• Basic knowledge of CICS, IMS and DB2 subsystems.
• Previous mainframe knowledge / experience
Apply Link: Click Here