About Hewlett-Packard (HP) India:
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard (HP) India
Company Website: www.hp.com
Position: Technical Support (Voice Process)
Walkin Interview Date : 9th July 2015
Interview Timing : Between 10 AM to 2 PM
Experience Required: 0 to 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE, B-Tech & Graduates in any discipline ,minimum 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- Any 15 years of regular education is mandate.
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
- Take calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally
- Deal with a wide range of products using
- a powerful information database
- Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Good Communication skills are required.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for interview:
Please carry 2 passport Size photograph along with a ID proof, copy of the email and resume
Note: Please ensure that you carry the ORIGINAL documents mentioned above for this Walk-in-Interviews:
Walkin Venue Address :
HiRePro Consulting Pvt Ltd.
HP Recruitment Center
#8, SBI Colony, 7th A Main,
3rd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560034