HP Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Information Developer | Bangalore
HP Off Campus recruitment drive for the job post of software engineers in entry level role. HP hiring candidates with all technical engineering in bachelor’s/master’s degree backgrounds across india. HP careers offers very good salary package at the entry level job along with many other facilities. To register for HP recruitment 2019 drive candidates must register and submit their resume on HP portal.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Information Developer
Salary : Best in the industry
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry- level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Apply Link: Click Here
For latest Off campus jobs & interview candidates must write eLitmus, AMCAT & Cocubes Exam