HP Enterprises Off Campus recruitment drive for the job post of software engineers in entry level role. HP hiring candidates with all technical engineering in bachelor’s/master’s degree backgrounds across india. HP careers offers very good salary package at the entry level job along with many other facilities. To register for HP recruitment 2018 drive candidates must register and submit their resume on HP portal.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : System/Software Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Job Role Description:
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
For latest Off campus jobs & interview candidates must write eLitmus, AMCAT & Cocubes Exam