HP Hiring IOT Intern Freshers From BE/BTech/ME/MTech
HP hiring freshers for the recruitment of IoT Intern in Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : IOT Intern
Salary : Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers
- Education: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech or Masters Degree in Science/Computer Applications
- Engineering Streams-Electronics & communication, Electronics & telecommunication, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Percentage: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech/Masters Degree in Science/ Computer Applications
- Marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no arrears
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to set commitments with customers and exceed expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and engagement.
- IoT connected solutions including hardware, software, networking, and data management.
- User interface (UX/UI) design and implementation.
- Web services.
- Data acquisition, streaming, and storage.
- Programming experience with C, C++, Java, app development or edge connectivity.
- Understanding of database concepts, data connectivity, data shapes, and SQL.
- Understanding of machine learning, data patterns, and predictive analytics.
- Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS.
- Understand customer goals and requirements and provide technical guidance.
- Design connected product and connected operations strategies and solutions.
- Design IoT connected solution architecture including hardware and software.
- Lead customer projects and project teams.
- Implement customer projects and solutions.
- Provide support to sales and business development teams.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply