About The Company :
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer QA I
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent (preferably BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA )
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Skills & Knowledge :
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedure.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Job Description :
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.