HP Enterprise Recruitment – Entry Level – Java Developer – Aug 2016 – Bangalore :
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Java Developer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Skills & Knowledge :
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
Job Description :
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Performs work assigned by others.
Accountable for own work.
How To Apply :
Try to apply asap with referral.