About the company:
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light.
Company: Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd
Position: Associate Engineer, Software
Job location: Bangalore / Pune
Event date: 26 September 2015
Last date to apply: 24 September 2015
Salary offered: Rs. 450000/-
Experience required: Fresher
- Developer or Testing role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, C/C++, Java, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing development in multiple domains:Phone projection, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps,etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
- 2015 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE , E&C)
- Good pH score & good academic record
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Only eLitmus Candidates are eligible to apply for this position