HAL Recruitment of Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Oct 2015 Across India :
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL – www.hal-india.com – is inviting applications from Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders for Apprenticeship training in the following branches at Avionics Division, Hyderabad for the year 2015-2016.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Company Website : www.hal-india.com
Job Location : Across HAL Offices in India
Position : Graduate and Diploma Apprentices
Stipend : Graduate – Rs 4984 per month and Diploma – Rs 3952 per month
No of Vacancies : 235 [ 117 – BE / BTech and 118 – Diploma ]
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree : BE / BTech / Diploma
- Branches : Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation , Mechanical , Civil , Electrical
- The applicant should have passed his degree/diploma on or after 1st April-2013. Those who have passed the Degree/Diploma Examination before 1st April-2013 are not eligible.
Selection Process :
- The Selection for Engagement of Appprentices based on Merit, taking into consideration the Marks scored in the Degree/Diploma Examination,
- The CGPA grades are to be converted into marks and the same are to be entered into the application. The applications with only CGPA grades will be rejected.
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in HAL website after 10 Nov 2015.
How To Apply :
Interested Graduate/ Diploma candidates willing to undergo Apprenticeship training in the above branches may submit their applications neatly typed on plain paper as per the format given above to The Officer (HR-TM), Technical Training Centre (TTC), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 042 on or before 31 Oct 2015 by Ordinary post only. On top of envelop the applicant should write “Application for Graduate apprenticeship or Diploma apprenticeship” Incomplete applications will be rejected. Applications received after 31 Oct 2015 will not be accepted.