Groupon Hiring Freshers As Customer Service Representative In Chennai
Launched in 2008, Groupon features daily deals on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 45 countries and 565 cities around the world. By promising businesses a number of new, excited, web savvy customers, Groupon offers deals that aren’t available elsewhere. We have over 250 million subscribers worldwide and our app has been downloaded more than 100 million times.
Company Name: Groupon India Private Limited
Position : Customer Service Representative
Salary : 2.5 – 3 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification – B .Com (Any Specialization), B.A. (Any Specialization), B.Sc (Any Specialization), BBA / BBM / BBS (Any Specialization), BCA / BCM (Any Specialization), BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Good written communication skills
- Logical Skills Graduation is a must
- Should be ready to work in rotational shifts/ including Night shifts
- The Customer Services team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy, have high degrees of empathy and resourcefulness.
- We’re looking for extraordinary customer service professionals with good command over English as a business communication language to join our Customer services business office in Bangalore.
- These are the must to have basic attributes for the role,
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage productivity to meet daily individual & team ticket targets
- Stay updated with current internal ticketing system & customer portals
- Back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures and specifics around different types of merchant
- Features Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here