Grofers Hiring Freshers For Support Role In Bangalore
Grofers is a low-price online supermarket that gets products across categories like grocery, beauty & wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats & seafood delivered to your doorstep. At Grofers we believe in improving the quality of life of our customers by providing the best products at the best prices.
Company Name: Grofers
Salary: Best In Market
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience
- 0 – 1 years of strong exposure to MySQL/Postgres and writing SQL queries and optimising them.
- Automation scripting: More advanced tools preferred; Ex: Python, perl
- A prior experience in the production support.
- Prior programming experience.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think on their feet.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop a understanding of Application and multiple components in the system
- Analyze problems of low complexity, diagnose and fix bugs of low complexity when appropriate.
- Work with developers to identify and resolve more complicated problems
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs
- Adapt installer, shell scripts and perl scripts and aggressively automate manual tasks through scripting.
- Provide feedback from customer users to the team.
- Maintain ongoing record of problem analysis and resolution activity in an on-call tracking system.
- Proactively monitors production and non-production environments and applications.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here