About The Company :
GreyOrange designs, manufactures and deploys advanced robotics systems for automation at distribution and fulfillment centres. Started by a Team of 2 Today, GreyOrange is growing fast with 300+ employees across 3 cities. 2 product lines sold to and deployed for over 40 clients. Installed sortation capacity of 3+ million packets per day, 90% market share of India’s warehouse automation market , 180,000+ sq ft of warehouse powered by GreyOrange
Company Name : GreyOrange
Company Website : www.greyorange.com
Job Location : Gurgaon
Interview Location : Bengaluru / Delhi
Position : Solutions Engineer
Salary : Gross – INR 6.5LPA – INR 7.5LPA + 50K Joining Bonus
Date of Drive :
- Last date to apply: 01 Mar, 2017 11:59 PM
- Test Date – To be shared later (Tentative dates 4th or 5th March)
- Interviews to be conducted on 8th March in Delhi & 10th March in Bangalore
- Selection Process:
- Online test for shortlisted candidates. Aptitude test 40 questions, 45 minutes (.25 negative marking )
- For further shortlisted one’s 2 Technical and 1 HR Round.
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Tech / B.E. / B.Tech Integrated ( B.Tech + M.Tech ) all branches (Preferably Mechanical Engineering)
- Batch: 2015 / 2016
- Candidates who can travel to Bangalore or Delhi for the test and Interview should only apply.
Job Description :
We are seeking a Solution Engineer to deliver world class warehousing solutions to the client in various industries. He is expected to execute warehouse design / re-engineering project along with the project lead ensuring value addition and customer satisfaction. He will be responsible to understand the business requirements, analyse the data, draw meaningful inferences and support the project lead to define the most optimal solution for the client. He needs to adhere to the project timelines and plan their work accordingly. Engineers with very good analytical skills are desirable.
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here