Google Hiring Freshers As Software Engineers For 2020 Batch candidates
Google has invited online applications for the recruitment of Software Engineer In Bangalore & Hyderabad. Candidates from 2020 Batch in BE/BTech/MS/PHD are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Google Inc
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows and/or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- MS degree or PhD
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
About the job:
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India