About Google Recruitment of Anti Abuse Engineer at Hyderabad :
Google is hiring to the post of Anti Abuse Engineer at Hyderabad location. Candidates need to be BS / BE / BTech in Computer Science , Statistics or any equivalent degree. Apply before the link expires.
Official Website : www.google.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Anti Abuse Engineer
Salary : Best in the market
Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum Qualifications :
- BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining subsystems.
Preferred Qualifications :
- BS degree with industry experience, or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments and/or cloud technologies such as App Engine, AWS, Hadoop.
- Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and/or data-mining.
- Knowledge of database design and other data storage solutiJons.
- Ability to identify relationships between parts of projects.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
Job Description :
As an Anti-Abuse Engineer, you will work on tools and platforms to allow the product quality teams to identify abuse patterns and prevent spammers from taking advantage of our users. You will work with Google technologies spanning large scale data processing, clustering and data mining. If you are passionate about developing systems to prevent spam and abuse at Google scale, this is a great role for you.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work on tasks that are part of a single-system project and/or small to medium-size projects of moderate complexity and impact.
- Design, develop, test, support and enhance web applications and backend systems. Build systems to process large datasets in parallel on massive clusters.
- Collaborate with product and engineering partners to enhance and integrate core abuse-fighting platforms, as well as with operations analysts to detect and prevent spam, fraud and abuse trends, and advocate changes to protect Google’s customers and users.
- Increase efficiency through automation, workflow streamlining and system optimization by working with analyst teams.
- Write and review technical documents (including design, development, and revision).