Applications for the Software Engineering Intern, Google Summer 2020 program will open on 2 August 26th 2019, and close on August 28th 2019. Shortlisted students will be invited for further assessments between August and December 2019.
Our Summer internships start in May/June 2020 and are 10-12 weeks in duration. Please apply to this role ONLY if you meet all the minimum requirements. Only students who meet all the minimum qualifications will be considered for this internship.
Company Name: Google Inc
Position: Summer Intern
Salary: Best In Market
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
About the job:
Software Engineers at Google are researchers and developers who yearn to create and implement complex computer science solutions. Our engineers develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions. You build strong competencies in data structures and algorithms, along with a technical fascination for how stuff fits together. We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skills and a keen eye for quality.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India