About GIC Recruitment 2016 of Officers Scale 1 Assistant Manager Across India :
General Insurance Corporation of India GIC – www.gicofindia.in – is inviting online applications from 23 March 2016 for the 20 Officers Scale 1 Post ( Assistant Manager ) across India. Last date to apply for the said post is 11 April 2016. Tentative date of online examination is 15 May 2016.
About The Company : GIC Re, the ‘Indian Reinsurer’ and 14 th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India.
Official Website : www.gicofindia.in
Position : Assistant Manager
Salary : Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc. The total emoluments will be about Rs.49,500/-p.m. plus other benefits. The present lease accommodation limits at Mumbai is Rs.20,000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit (as on 23 March 2016 ) : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
Educational Qualification :
- Written Test Centre : New Delhi – NCR Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Kolkata/Greater Kolkata Chennai
- Online Written Test : 120 Objective Questions and 3 Descriptive Questions. Read the official notification to know more. Negative marking of 1/4th.
- Duration of Test : 150 Minutes. 30 Minutes for Domain Knowledge and 60 minutes each for Part B and Part C (descriptive).
- Candidates shortlisted from written test will go through
- Group Discussion
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PH / Staff : NIL
- Others : Rs 500/-
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement , Syllabus and Paper Pattern : Click Here