General Electric Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech | Bangalore
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, and oil and gas
Company Name: General Electric (GE)
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Experience with Windows and Unix / Linux based programming
- You should be knowledgeable in core data structures and algorithm
- Proficiency or willingness to learn at least one of the following languages – Java, C#
- Awareness of ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- Relevant course work or projects developing high-scalability systems involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Basic knowledge of RESTful web service and microservice architectures
- Basic knowledge of branching and merging strategies with source control management systems
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and/or NoSQL databases
As a member of the backend engineering team, you will work closely with senior members of the team to hone your skills and deliver software solutions in line with team objectives. You will become skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts. You will take ownership of small-sized projects and have the opportunity to analyze the impact of technology choices. You will write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality.
How To Apply:
All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above are requested to apply online.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply