GE Power Hiring Engineering Intern | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Chennai
General Electric (GE) Power hiring freshers for the recruitment of Engineer Intern 1 In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch in commerce graduate/MBA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: General Electric (GE) Power
Position: Engineer Intern 1
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Market
Job ID: R3543246
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputed College/University
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Intern will work in the field of Power Electronics and Drives design/study and System engineering under the mentorship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply