About The Company :
GE Energy – Industrial Solutions, India offers innovative solutions to meet customer needs in Power Distribution & Protection Systems. The company has a pan India presence, with 4 regional offices, 13 sales offices and 2 manufacturing plants at Bangalore.With more than 100,000 employees in over 100 countries and a diverse portfolio of product and service solutions, our deep industry expertise is helping customers solve their challenges locally. We touch all areas of the energy industry including coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy; renewable resources such as water, wind, solar, and biogas, as well grid modernization and energy management technologies.
Company Name : GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.geindustrial.com
Job Location : Bengaluru
Position : Trainee Engineer
Facilities : Cab & Canteen Working Days: 5
1st year Annual CTC:-268800 Monthly Gross Salary:-22400
2nd Year Annual CTC:-309120 Monthly Gross Salary:-25760
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.tech in Electrical/Electronics with minimum 70% from an accredited university or college with 0 to 1 year of experience in Manufacturing
Skills Desired :
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Preferred Skills : Six sigma Green belt certified / experience of 0 – 1 year in Process
engineer related skills
Job Description :
- Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification. Responsible for determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance.
- Develop new process and workstation designs to reduce cycle time and support the lean manufacturing initiative.
- Monitor and improve productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and costconscious manner.
- Develop Manufacturing Technology capability
- Provide Technical support.
- Develop capability and flexibility within team to support varied production lines.
- Specify and expedite planned maintenance routines on all production equipment and systems
- Coordination of manufacturing releases
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here