GE Healthcare Internship | Digital Technology Interns | Bangalore
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, and oil and gas
Company Name: General Electric (GE)
Position: Digital Technology Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Job ID: 3307633
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field.
- Basic Software programming skills.
- Understand C++ and Java programming in Linux environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver with limited supervision.
The Host team within GE Healthcare’s Magnetic Resonance division develops state of the art user interface, workflow and platform for the MR scanner to ensure a simple and easy access for the technologist. As a software engineer in this team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with a global team of software to develop next generation capabilities from concept to product for the various GE MRI product lines.
- Work closely with senior members in the team, across functional teams consisting of technical leaders, MR domain experts and other software engineers to conceptualize and build working prototype of new clinical applications and its platform components within the scope of Host team.
- Learn and understand MR Host domain inline with the internship project.
- Work with SMEs to understand low level project requirements and translate them into working demo-able prototype.
- Document the key requirements and development activities in accordance with established GE Healthcare processes.
- Perform integration of the project into existing framework and end to end verification of the project output to ensure it meets expected outcome.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here