GE Healthcare Internship 2020 | 2019/2020 Batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech
General Electric (GE) Healthcare hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Developer Intern in Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch in Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: General Electric (GE) Healthcare
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0 Years
- Final semester or completed Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
- Good understanding of OOps & data structure
- Good exposure of UI technology (HTLM, JS etc)
- Exposure to Python
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver
As a software developer – intern , you will be part of scrum team and will be responsible for crafting and developing complete applications/services that include developing features / capability / services.
- Be able to develop applications in a quick span with high quality design
- Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design and own implementation of the features.
- Demonstrating Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
- Identify and resolve non-functional needs of application
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply