Gartner Recruitment 2019 | Research Associate | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | 2017/ 2018 & 2019 Batch | Gurgaon
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Company Name: Gartner
Company Website: www.gartner.com
Position: Research Associate
Job location: Gurgaon
Salary Offered: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Job Requisition ID:38394
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in data engineering and reporting
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree with strong academics required. Degree with a concentration in quantitative discipline like statistics, economics or engineering preferred.
- Technical competency: Working knowledge of SQL, Advanced Excel and Power BI/Tableau
The Associate, Business Analytics (RBA) team is part of the Research & Advisory Strategy (R&A) organization. We power fact-based decision making by providing data, insights and analytic tools to continuously improve our business – operationally and strategically. We are growing our team substantially and we are looking for an Associate to help us grow our analytics team. This individual will help support our data engineering and reporting process. The role offers broad exposure to Gartner’s business and is an ideal entry-point for longer term careers within Gartner.
- Maintain business databases, assemble, sort and process business data and perform necessary analyses to produce monthly and quarterly Research Business Analytics reporting. Develop or convert queries related to report production to improve efficiency and accuracy. Automate reports where feasible.
- Track and maintain regular reporting produced by Research Business Analytics. Also take independent responsibility for several monthly and quarterly reports.
- Support RBA colleagues to automate reporting process to ensure that the key reports are generated in a timely manner.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here