About The Company :
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. Fujitsu, the fourth-largest IT vendor in the world and the third largest for global IT services, is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Fujitsu is conducting walk-in off campus drive for 2015 & 2016 passed out BE / ME candidates for the post of Technical Trainee at Ramachandra College Of Engineering, Eluru , Andhra Pradesh on 14 July 2016.
Company Name : Fujitsu
Company Website : www.fujitsu.com/in/
Job Location : Pune / Noida / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Position : Technical Trainee
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Service Agreement : 18 months
Salary : Rs 2.5 LPA
Date of Drive : 14 July 2016
Reporting Time : 8:30 AM
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE in IT/CS/E&TC specialization with 60% aggregate
- Candidates who may have completed courses/ certification in Java, dot net, PL/SQL or infrastructure technologies like networking, database, winteletc would be added advantage.
- Should have passed in the year 2015 or 2016
- Willingness to work in Shift
- Open to relocate to any location i.e. Pune, Bangalore ,Noida , Hyderabad
- Good communication skills
Job Description :
- Technical trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them information on the required technology
- He /She may work under the supervision of senior employees post the training
- He/She has to pass the evaluation tests in order to show his or her competence for working independently.
How To Apply :
Documents Required :
- Passport size photos
- Xerox copies of academics.
It is a direct walk-in on 14th July 2016 at 8:30 AM. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in to the venue given above in the post. Kindly confirm with colleagues or college placement department before attending the interivew