Flipkart.com is an exciting new way of buying online in India. While the idea itself is not new, we have put it on steroids by offering low prices, free shipping and an intuitive interface to help you search for your favorite products, be it books, media, mobiles or gadgets. And, all this comes with excellent customer service that Indian buyers have always wished for but rarely got.
Company name: Flipkart
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Position: Customer Support (Voice Process)
Walkin Date: on 27, 28 & 29 November 2014
Timing: 10 AM – 2 PM
Experience Required: 0-7 years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Qualification: Any Graduate, Under Graduate (min 12th pass)
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Good verbal Communication Skill
- Confident with ability to multi task
- Team player
- Resolving problem quickly
- Being thorough and analytical
- Manage customer inquiries and provide end to end resolution
- Responding to Customer Queries through calls
- Acting as a primary interface for all customer service inquiries
- Handling inquiries and reporting to Concerned Authorities.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Ozone Manay Tech Park, ‘B’ Block,
7th Floor, Survey No.56/18 & 55/9,
Hosur Road, Garvebhavipalya,
Bangalore 560 068
Note: Please Carry a Copy of your Updated Resume.
Interested & Eligible candidates can walk-in to the above mentioned venue on between 27 to 29 November 2014.