Flipkart went live in 2007 with the objective of making books easily available to anyone who had internet access. Today, we’re present across various categories including movies, music, games, mobiles, cameras, computers, healthcare and personal products, home appliances and electronics, stationery, perfumes, toys, apparels, shoes – and still counting!
Company Name: Flipkart
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Position: Business Analyst
Experience Required: Freshers
No. of Openings: 5
- Any Graduate Freshers can apply
- 2014 Batch students are also eligible
- Work with business processes to break down business processes into specific steps and helping the company to understand and improve business processes. Work closely with management, operators , work teams to gather and analyze information and make recommendations
- Working on projects that would improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes
- Identify the current state of processes ; eliciting their useful and harmful attributes
- Analyze process models and compare them to future and improved designs and determine necessary changes for arriving at the improved state
- Test and execute processes via simulation www.apuzz.com
- Collate feedback on process performance from the collated data that forms the basis
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of a process
Walkin Interview Date: from 25th June to 27th June 2014
Starting Time: 11 AM
Walk In Venue Details:
Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd
7th Floor, Ozone Manay Tech Park,
Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 68.
Landmark : Nandi Toyota Showroom.
Please carry a copy of your updated resume. Kindly walk in at the above mentioned address.
Submit Your Resume: Click here