About The Company :
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader. The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Name : Fidelity Information Service Global
Company Website : www.fisglobal.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Date of Walk-In Drive : 29 Jun 2017
Reporting Time : 8:30 AM
Venue : FIS Global,Embassy Icon, 2nd floor, Infantry Road, Bangalore 560001 || Landmark : Near to Indian Express / Opposite to Coffee Board.
Eligibility Criteria & Job Description :
- Freshers candidates
- BSc/ BCA / B.Tech / BE / MCA candidates with an aggregate of min 50% in UG/PG/10th & 12th.
- Excellent English listening, speaking and writing skills
- This position will require to work outside of normal business hours on a shift rotation basis, providing a 24/7 coverage model as standard
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills; Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to display knowledge and understanding of, or formal qualification in, ITIL Service Management practices, specifically related to Incident Management
- Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels of the organization and with external customers and a willingness to take ownership of any issue resolution process
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations while supporting the work of other resources across various teams, to help resolve production incidents
- Act decisively, with an operational outlook
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in drive for interested and eligible candidates on 29 Jun 2017 at FIS Global Bangalore.