FICO Hiring Freshers As Analytic Science – Scientist II In Bangalore
FICO has invited online applications for the post of Analytic Science – Scientist II In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 Batch in PhD Degree are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Fair Isaac India Software Pvt Ltd (FICO)
Position : Analytic Science – Scientist II
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- PhD degree in a statistics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, physics, operations research field.
- Significant hands-on related experience in predictive modeling and data mining.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams on medium to large scope projects.
- Experience with Perl, Python, C, C++, Java, or Scala and familiarity with basic software design principles and coding standards and best practices.
- Experience analyzing large datasets and applying data-cleaning techniques along with performing statistical analyses leading to the understanding of the structure of datasets.
- Prefer knowledge of several of the following: Bayesian networks, PCA, independent component analysis, linear and logistic regressions, inference, estimation, experimental design, neural networks, SVM.
- Significant experience with Spark and Spark SQL is a plus.
- Experience in Unix/Linux
- Build and evaluate predictive and decision models to be deployed in production systems, or for research.
- Assist with the development of next generation financial crime models.
- Assist with client meetings to investigate and resolve production data problems. Apply data mining methodology in thorough analysis of model behavior and provide support for customer meetings, model construction and pre-sales.
- Manage medium to large scope projects under time and resource constraints and work with other teams within FICO (software, IT, product management, and product support) to enable integration and deployment of analytics software and solutions.
- May participate in post-implementation and model maintenance support.
- Mentor and assist in developing growth opportunities for professional scientists.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply