About FACT Graduate and Technician Apprentice Selection :
The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore (FACT) Limited is a Government of India enterprise. FACT is conducting written test for the post of 40 Graduate Engineering candidates and 15 Technician vocational candidates for its apprenticeship programme 2015-16. It would be a paid apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act of India.
Period of Training : 1 year
Stipend: Rs 4984/- per month (Graduate Apprentices) and Rs 2758/- per month (Vocational Apprentices)
Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) :
- Qualification : Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and Computer Engineering.
- Eligibility : A Pass in Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 01.08.2015.
- Age limit : Maximum 25 years (as on 01.08.2015).
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices :
- Qualification : Trade Certificate in Accountancy & Auditing, Civil construction & Maintenance and Office Secretary Ship (Issued by Vocational Higher Secondary Examination Board).
- Eligibility : A pass in the relevant trades and should not have completed More than 3 years after passing Trade as on 01.08.2015.
- Age Limit : Maximum 23 years (as on 01.08.2015).
About Selection Process :
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination 50%
- Written test 50%
The written test (with respect to the Branch studied and multiple choice type) will be
conducted at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal near Kalamassery – Kochi and
it will be of one hour duration.
Important Documents To Carry :
Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the
following documents / certificates.
- Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
- 2 copies of Passport size photos
- Trade / Degree Certificate and Mark list.
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate) (Issued latest by 6 months and by an officer not less than the rank of a Thahsildar).
- Disability Certificate (for PH candidates) from competent Medical Board.
Important Dates and Times :
How To Apply :
APPLICATIONS NEED NOT TO BE SENT.
Eligible candidates may appear directly for a written test to be conducted on the dates mentioned above.
For More Details : Click Here