EY WalkIn Interview | Tax Analyst | 15 Feb 2020 | Bangalore
EY GDS hiring freshers for the post of Tax Analyst In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 in Graduates/Post-graduates (BCom/BBM/MCom/MBA (Finance)) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Ernst & Young
Company Website : www.ey.com
Position : Tax Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Walkin Interview Date : 15th February 2020
Walkin Time : 9.30 AM -12.30 PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduates/Post-graduates (BCom/BBM/MCom/MBA (Finance))
- 0-2year of experience.
- Good communication and inter-personal skill to interact with GTH team and onshore team.
- Analysis of source data such as statutory accounts and other financial data for non-English speaking countries, USA, UK.
- Preparation of Financial statements and tax computation.
- Complete self-assure and quality check.
- Ability to analyze low to medium levels of a client’s financial activity in a year.
- Analyse information provided to ensure accuracy and draft further information request to onshore team.
- Preparation of annual reports with notes and corporate tax returns.
- Self-assure quality check to source data, correct calculation, presentation and accuracy of the work performed.
- Good working knowledge of tax technological applications used in day to day activities.
- Comply with the global compliance process that EY follows and then implement in their everyday work.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to the below mentioned venue location along with the updated resume and mandatory documents such as government ID card, certificates etc.
Walkin Venue Details (15th February 2020):
EY, Global Delivery Services India – Bangalore Center.
RMZ Infinity, Tower C, 3rd Floor, Old Madras Road, Benniganahalli (Post), K R Puram,
Bangalore – 560 016, Karnataka, India