EY Internship 2020 | Graphic Designer Intern
Ernst & Young (EY) hiring freshers as Graphic designer Interns in Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed or pursuing any graduation are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Ernst & Young
Position : Graphic Designer Intern
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Market
Duration: 3 months
- Pursuing or completed graduation in any degree
- The position is for a team within EY GDS BMC Agency that requires producing conceptual creative layouts using Adobe and MS office tools in preparation of original art for print and digital deliverables.
- Maintains design skills and a broad knowledge of current design and production techniques.
- Assists in routine design projects, especially for production, effectively prioritizes work, and balances multiple priorities to meet client deadlines.
- The position uses advanced knowledge of firm standard applications, especially MS Office applications.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Brings fresh design perspective, innovative design ideas for the deliverables.
- Creates layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of color, images and fonts, as per.
- EY brand guidelines.
- Effectively utilizes styles, master pages, templates, tracking, kerning and leading.
- Proficient and remains up-to-date with graphics software tools and equipment required for the position, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and other latest creative softwares etc.
- Effectively participates as a team player in planning, scheduling, and production.
- Maintains awareness of “state-of-the-art” techniques, equipment, best practices and developments within the design community.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply