About The Company :
Eurofins is an international group of laboratories headquartered in Luxembourg, providing testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. Eurofins employs more than 20,000 employees across around 200 sites in 39 countries and has about EUR 2.24 billion annual revenues (2015).
Company Name : Eurofins
Company Website : www.eurofins.com
Job Location : Bengaluru
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Salary : 7.00 LPA (6.0 LPA + 1 Lac of Joining Bonus)
Bond : 2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education : B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Information Science / Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks : 60% throughout Academics
- Batch : 2017 Batch Pass Out
Skills Required :
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- A .net engineer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
- A proven capability of competence using .net-based applications will suffice. Other qualifications may include VB.Net, SQL, and ASP.Net.
Job Description :
- Excellent English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Excellent analytic and reasoning skills. The job holder will be required to possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the clients changing needs.
- The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here