Eurofins Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch
Eurofins hiring freshers through employee referral as Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2019 batch having BE/BTech-CSE/IT/ISE/ECE are eligible for this role. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email for further interview process.
Company Name : Eurofins
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- 60% or 6.75 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- 2019 batch passout
- Good programming skills in any programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java
- Basic OOPS knowledge
- Good Aptitude, Analytical & Problem-solving skill
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Having the knowledge of Unit Testing is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To perform analysis, develop code and test based on the project requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A proven desire to work as a team member.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time by your Reporting Manager.
- Be an active part of the Software Engineering team that is tasked to develop cloud-native solutions, leveraging one of the Cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google) APIs and Services and are willing to learn languages and frameworks that fit into that ecosystem –.Net Core (C#), Golang, Angular, React.js, Typescript, and/or Java.
- You’ll be placed on a team responsible for end-to-end development of our customer-facing experience and features, including the APIs and data that power it. You’ll work with other Engineers to design data models, build APIs, figure out the scaling strategy for your components, and implement the UX details.
- Working closely with our product and design team, you will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements across a variety of channels – web, mobile, voice, and IoT devices.
- You will be working on solutions that matter, not throw away or inconsequential projects! We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission.
How To Apply:
Note: Make sure you reach out to Eurofins Employees for the referral. Candidates with referral have good chance to get interviewed with Eurofins. Use social media platform like Facebook and LinkedIn to find employees for reference.
Last Date To Apply : 23rd December 2019
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply