About ESIC Recruitment 2019 of Upper Division Clerk – Last Date 15 April 2019 – Across India :
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation of India is inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) across India. Interested candidates need to apply from the respective state on or before 15 April 2019.
Organisation Name : ESIC
Organisation Website : www.esic.nic.in
Position : Upper Division Clerk
Salary : Basic Pay of 25500/- per month plus allowances admissible as per the 7th Pay Commission
Eligibility Criteria :
- A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and databases.
- Age Limit : Between 18 to 27 years as on 15 April 2019
Selection Process :
Phase – I : Preliminary Examination (only qualifying). 100 Multiple Choice Questions – 1 Hour Duration. 25 questions each from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
Phase – II : Main Examination. 200 Multiple Choice Questions – 2 Hours Duration. 50 Questions each from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
Phase – III : Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in nature). Total 30 Minutes duration.
- Preparation of 02 Power Point Slides – 10 Marks
- Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks
- Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PwD/Departmental/Women/Ex-S : Rs 250/- (refunded on appearing for Phase – 1 exam)
- Others : Rs 500/-
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 15 April 2019.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisements : Click Here