Ericsson Hiring Freshers As Network Engineers | BE/BTech | Mumbai
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Company Name: Ericsson
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Position: Network Engineer
Job location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- We are looking to hire 2019 batch BE/ BTech graduates from Tier 1/ Premiere institutes only for our technical team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receiver
- Enthusiastic, motivated – continual hunger to learn new things.
- Self-starter, able to multitask.
- Team Work and Co-operation.
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable to work in international and multi-cultural environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers, suppliers and partners.
- Under guidance and supervision, support the delivery of the respective NDO services that have been contracted to our customers – from radio planning through to performance improvement. This will cover both radio and transport domains as appropriate.
- Under guidance and supervision support with the radio design of customer networks using appropriate design tools and established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision support with investigation of network performance and improvement suggestions using appropriate tools and established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision support with the optimization for any new radio features that are introduced within the customer networks via established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision , develop improvement plans for current operational activities to ensure efficiencies are established within respective project organizations.
- Good understanding of Radio Propagation as it relates to mobile systems and/or other communication systems
- Understanding of RF systems is an advantage
- Good understanding of 2G ( GSM) , 3G(WCDMA) , 4G (LTE) , 5G ( NR) Air interface standards
- Understanding of GPRS, IP, HSPA and VoLTE is an advantage.
- Understanding of IP fronthaul/backhaul transport systems
- Understanding off “Radio Network Design” for “GSM” and “WCDMA”.
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here