Epsilon Hiring BA/BCOM/BBA/MA/MSC Freshers as Analyst In Bangalore
Epsilon hiring freshers for the recruitment of Campaign Analyst in Bangalore. Candidates having BA/BCOM/BBA/MA/MSC are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Epsilon
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Campaign Analyst
Salary : ₹ 5 LPA
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Background: BA/BCOM/BBA/MA/MSC
- 6 CGPA and above
- Experience within the interactive industry is a plus
- English. Fluent reading and writing
- Working knowledge of: Internet, Word, Access, Excel, and HTML
- Knowledge of Internet space/various ESP Clients
- Marketing, Business Admin, MIS, or CS degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, results-oriented Internet environment, focused on delivering excellent levels of service to customers.
- Totally customer oriented; willingness to stretch to exceed customer expectations
- Persevering and a positive mental attitude
- Willingness to work on shifts
- The Campaign Analyst works cross-functionally with Production, Account Management, and Technology on behalf of our clients to ensure successful email programs
- Building platform related solutions for full service customers. To include: participate in Client meetings, manage Client mailing calendar, asset review, campaign creation, internal UAT, oversee external UAT, change management, manage approval process, reports generation, QA, campaign scheduling, post deployment validation.
- Primary escalation contact for Client issues/questions related to full service email campaigns.
- Ensure overall Client satisfaction through timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Maintain campaign process and program documentation.
- Provide weekly account updates to BSA, Account team and/or Client.
- Attend recurring Account meetings (internal and external)
- Provide back-up support during Vendor outages
- Working knowledge of Client’s business, goals/objectives, campaigns and how they use the Harmony.
- Track Non-deployment activity and providing a monthly report to Campaign Manager and Team Lead.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and Client case studies as necessary.
- Provide input on Campaign Solutions processes and template forms.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply