EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you’ll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable.
We believe that information is a business’s most important asset. Ideas-and the people who come up with them-are the only real differentiator. Our promise is to help you take that differentiator as far as possible. We will deliver on this promise by helping organizations of all sizes manage more information more effectively than ever before. We will provide solutions that meet and exceed your most demanding business and IT challenges. We will bring your information to life.
Company Name: EMC Corporation
Company Website: http://india.emc.com/
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility: BSc / BCM – (CS/ IT/ IS/ Electronics or Mathematics)/ BCA candidates from 2014 batch with an aggregate of 60% and above.
Salary : INR 3.9 Lacs P.A ( includes insurance, transport & other benefits) + Shift
Hiring Process: Group Discussion, Online Aptitude test, Communication test, Interviews.
Job Description :
* In the role you are expected to leverage technical expertise (taught by a learning team which is considered amongst the best in the world) to solve customer issues. Customer issues will be received by Support Centers through automated dial-in, voice initiated technical calls from EMC Customers, Customer Engineers, or remote maintenance calls and Web Support Calls.
* You are expected to provide problem determination and resolution for customer issues, proactively recommend revisions to current procedures to improve customer satisfaction. A difficult problem? Just engage or escalate to more senior colleagues to help resolve complex issues.
Job Responsibility :
* You will be expected to solve complex technical issues through standard operating & diagnostic processes using the combination of technical knowledge & analytical capabilities. It’s possible that the issues impacting the customer could be mission critical, and a speedy resolution is much appreciated. Effective communication with internal & external stakeholders is a key success criteria in the role.
* In critical & complex cases, you will assist in problem recreation & failure analysis of system level issues, using a variety of test equipment, diagnostic tools & techniques. During your analysis, found something important / useful? Share the experience with Field Technical Specialists, Account Managers, Sales and other EMC co-workers. You will also monitor and track service calls, provide call status updates at regular intervals and communicate status to customers using appropriate tools.
* As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities will be required.
Skills Required :
* Excellent Communication skills.
* Analytical & problem solving skills.
* Technology Orientation.
* Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Tentative recruitment schedule:
* Coimbatore – 10th May
* Kochi – 17th May
* Hyderabad – 24th May
* Banaglore – 31st May
Short-listed students will receive venue details and schedule mail from FW soon.