Electronic Arts (EA) recruitment drive hiring freshers for the post of Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst In Hyderabad. Candidates from 2019/ 2020 Batch in MBA / PGDBM/ PGDM are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with 0 to 1 years of Pre-qualification Experience. Someone with good communication skills and excellent Excel Skills would give preference.
About Company: At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people.
Electronic Arts (EA) Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||Electronic Arts (EA)|
|Job Role||Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDBM / PGDM|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Eligibility Criteria :
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply